Individual Life Coaching
I’ve been coaching for over 10 years and I specialise in helping people to have happier and more fulfilling lives. I might be the perfect coach for you if any one, or more, of the following apply:
- You have an internal dialogue of negative self-talk and feel like you’re not good enough
- You feel you ‘should’ be happy – after all you have the boxes ticked of partner / kids / job / financial security (delete as appropriate) – but somehow life feels a bit grey, or lonely, or unfulfilling or monotonous.
- You’d love to change jobs or go back into work but don’t know where to start or have lost confidence
- You wish you could be healthier or fitter but find it hard to stick at your intentions
- Life feels hard at the moment, or you feel low, or perhaps nothing seems to go your way
- You don’t know what to do about a certain life decision
- You wish you could be more positive
- You feel you’re not being the parent or partner that you would life to be, and feel guilty for not being good enough
- Life isn’t how you want it to be but it feels scary or impossible to change
- You’re in a relationship but it feels hard work
- Etc etc
There are many reasons for seeking coaching and often clients will come to me due to a perceived issue in one area of their life, but we quickly find that the real issue is something else entirely.
How Does It Work
Coaching is quite hard to explain and much easier to understand if you experience it. It’s very different to talking to a friend. As a coach I am skilled at asking probing questions to help you to reflect and find your own answers. I don’t offer advice generally but support and champion you to challenge your patterns and ways of thinking, and to step out of your comfort zone.
I offer anyone who is interested a free 1 hour sample session.
In the sample session I explain a lot more about what coaching is, how it might benefit you and we will do a short coaching session. At the end of the session I let you know if I think we’re a good match and check how you felt it went. If we both agree and you’d like to work with me then the next session is a 2 hour Designing session.
In the Designing session we agree what you want from the coaching, looking at all areas of your life, how you want me to coach you and go into more depth to start to uncover what is really important to you.
From then on we coach on whatever you’d like to each session. I recommend a minimum of 6 sessions, after the Designing session, as change can take time. Typically these take place every two to three weeks, or as diaries allow.
I coach either over the phone, via Skype / FaceTime or face to face (I’m based in Rowledge, near Farnham on the Surrey / Hampshire border). All methods are equally effective.
I prefer to be upfront about fees so here they all are.
Now before we get down to the nitty gritty, remember that the self-awareness and learning you will gain from the sessions will stay with you for the rest of your life. It’s not like having a fancy haircut that grows out in 6 weeks, a posh meal with too much wine that gives you indigestion all night or buying a new gadget that then become obsolete. You may only have 6 sessions but those sessions could have a major impact forever.
In a nutshell the fees are:
1 x FREE Sample Session with no obligation whatsoever to sign up for more £0
1 x 2 hour Discovery Session for £150
6 x 45 min Ongoing Sessions at £75 each (suggested minimum of 6 sessions).
And if you pay up front, after your free sample, for the package you save £50 making it £550 for the full package.